Nights and Weekends RATE
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By choosing to participate in the residential time-of-use Nights and Weekends rate plan, you agree to pay the monthly Nights and Weekends kWh usage amount for electric service to the designated residence shown on the reverse side for at least twelve months, beginning with the first bill rendered on the Nights and Weekends rate.
- These Nights and Weekends terms apply only for electric service to the designated account(s) and address. If you transfer service to another address, you will need to reapply for the Nights and Weekends rate.
- Your Nights and Weekends offer does not include fuel, taxes, and other charges, nor does it include Georgia Power security lights, or other Georgia Power products and services should you have any.
- Georgia Power offers the Nights and Weekends rate plan pursuant to the current residential rate filing, which is on file with the Georgia Public Service Commission.
- This rate is not available to customers currently billed on Georgia Power’s FlatBill® program.